Sunday, November 19, 2006

still have'nt found what im looking for

I have this habit of leaving a trace of me in everything that belongs to me…or rather I like everything that belongs to me to speak something about…gosh I sound like someone who’s so full of herself..conceited…but what im trying to say is that I like to personalize everything that im associated with.. dats y I have a caller tune J (dats apart from the fact that they are available free of cost to me for a while cos my servixce providers screwed up and theyw anna make it upto me..hehe…

Well I changed my caller tune a few days back…it is not one of those songs that have been favourites.That’s actually cos I heard it but I never really listened to it….

I have climbed the highest mountains
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you
I have run I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
Only to be with you
But I still haven't found
What I'm looking for
But I still haven't found What I'm looking for

Actually I happened to listen to it when I saw Julia Roberts runaway bride recently….its one of those usual run of the mill screwball romantic comedies..but I really liked something about it..or probably it reflected something about me… probably that fear-driven person inside me who is always in transit… It also reminded me that love can't open our hearts (corny me..loooove and hearts and all) until we stop cheating on our true selves…

I have seen this tendency in women including myself to please men ….to forget what they actually deserve…and to overlook the fact that they haven’t discovered themselves…how can anyone be in a relationship without knowing oneself…cos love is when someone fits in what you know of yourself…

I dunno why I’m so delirious in the morning and furiously typing bullshit….and what im saying now is totally unrelated ..but theres one question that keeps pestering me..where are all the sensitive and intelligent men gone…actually I guess thats a rare combination – intelligence ,sensitivity and to top it all the mail species…

No comments: