Thursday, March 15, 2007

An image from the jigsaw of my mind




Azure, turquoise, indigo, violet, sapphire, purple …

A riot of different shades of blue…

Rustling leaves beneath our feet

Strawberry Fields

Vanilla skies

A hammock….naaah…

A swing to soar across the sky….

Above the towering trees shielding that expansive blue

Lets take a walk…

To places that stir in me moments that have been long expunged….and moments that are still ineffaceable

A tree house…

My Meandering mind

It hovers around till it perches on a twig on an old memory…

Then on the plush seat of a fluffy cloud in the midst of the cerulean space…

Trying to recall a half remembered song….

You follow me and sing it aloud

The one that I’m struggling to sing in my mind….

Your shoulders..sweet slumber…

The silly tune…your prompt remembrance

giving rhythm to every rhyme…

My Stumbling feet…your steady hands….

My playful mind…your faraway gaze

A dive into the gushing gold of sunset colours…

And then we glide gleefully towards the shore…Pink sand…

A quayside jetty…our dancefloor…

An intricate dance without stepping on each others toes and without invading each others space….

A mystic mutuality…a rapturous eye lock

Sounds of Silences…

Peach margarita, Appletini, Sparkling wine…

The moonlight lending its luster to the sea…

A scintillating spirit…

The rooftop…

Your fingers carving playthings galore out of clouds and stars…

Balloons, Parachutes…. miniature elephants…

My crazy performances

Your cheering as appreciative audience…

Lets take a walk…lets brave the squall, the dust, the thorns…

Years down the line I want to see you across that fence…with silver hair… with me

in solitude .. in songs

In anguish… in exuberance

In naked truths..in euphemisms…

In ‘tunelessness’…in rhythm…

In oblivion ..in surety…

My feeble arm looped through your elbow…

Our heads tipped together…

In long habit..in firm belonging….

My fragile dream...an elusive perfection...

Lets find neverland

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you