Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Ephemeral ....

Please forgive me for coercing you into reading my juvenile poems...written by me when i was ehhh juvenile ;)

Days fly
Every moment is accompanied with a sigh
I know time wont wait for anyone
It asks me to catch up and run..
Passing moments unfold the fabric of a relationship
And it becomes harder to hold on to a gradually loosening grip...
Are these moments spent together a pathway to a dream come true...
Or are they among the myriad short-lived few
Nevertheless I treasure them...
They teach me to dream..to dare...
Will these moments teach me to accept my fate
When the path of life seems long and my strength inadequate?
Or are they a mere mirage,that will soon disappear
I hope that with these months
the feelings inside are conveyed
Even though the golden words are unsaid...

Now as i watch you go
i hope that the regrets behind my smile
are not shown
The bittersweet moment, when your eyes through mine
I knew i had lost those moments forever with time...

With these passing moments
the tears in my eyes will wipe away
but the pain in my heart will always stay...
As we carry the burden of unspoken words
and a love story goes unheard!!!!

1 comment:

jaimit said...

its comepletely wierd to see your blogs, compared to what i know you when i meet you. its almost an alter ego tranformation.. woooooooo. good i guess. good