Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm home :)

At the onset ..I apologise for vanishing without a trace..and Im not going to plunge headlong into what I have been doing for the past one year(not yet)..Thats cos I'm eager to post something that i dug out of the deep recesses of my inbox ( the stuff i indulge in and mail myself during office hours to record some of my insane moments)

I hear the distant voices 
calling out my name.
My body wakes to the sound 
of a life that I long to live.
The sheets slip by my waist,
and the world glimpses my pain.
The sun wants to shine 
his way to my bedroom;
I shy away 
behind the strands of my hair.
I tell him wait a lil longer;
let me sleep away today.
The blades of the ceiling fan
cut through my thoughts
The smell of a laid back morning 
cradles me in the womb of my bed.
And in my heart I hear the beat-
I am a phase,I live a dream
I long to love and live for real

P.S. I'm home :)

2 comments:

Rahul Lakhani said...

nicely written :)

Rahul Sethi said...

Beautiful.. i wake up to a laid back morning most of the times.. thats coz we all doing what we love before we start to love what we doing.