Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One of these days...

It’s been a while since….
I squished a juicy strawberry
Since… I Observed a Dragonfly with its own little halo made of light glinting off its jeweled wings
Since I Smiled at the funny gait of a wrinkled, cuddly elephant
Since I Indulged in candy-flavoured hues
Since I Thought of traveling across the world with a close companion, a camera, some cash and comfy clothes
Since I Felt this Heart-warming, glow-causing, lightness-inducing happiness
Since I Walked on Deserted roads lit with warm yellow lamps
Since I Witnessed a beautiful sunset… Few things must be as beautiful as a mellow colored sunset spent floating on water under the cold open sky
Since I Cried tears that satiated….tears out of being overwhelmed
Since I Read a great poem…that haunted me long after I read it
Since I Thought of ways to pep up my desk at work
Since I Curled up with a book in one of the warm welcoming cafes with the smell of freshly roasted coffee
It’s been a while since I squealed with delight
….Skipped down the street and ran against the wind
….Painted my toe nails
The simple life as we knew seems to beckon me !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.