Friday, January 19, 2007

Those who always believe......

How do some people muster the courage…
to go on when they can’t….
to dream yet another dream when the ones that came before were irreparably crushed…
to start all over again for the nth time
to love when it hurts..
to wait when previous passions have burnt and died…
to fight when one cant stop shivering…
to take that extra step after you’ve always faltered and been shoved ….
THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM
To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause
And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest
And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star
(From the Man of La Mancha)

3 comments:

jaimit said...

you are too deep man. i can't get shit of what you arite. all i know that its tooo deep. you dont throw deep at me when we meet.

Unknown said...

If you have watched the movie BraveHeart (Mel Gibson), this poem says what was said in that 2 hours of moving pictures.

Ofcourse, every person is capable of doing the impossible... Its just that you have to believe in your self.. and also in those around you who influence your life. An army is never formed with one man!!

Unknown said...

You have again stopped writing. And its getting me irritated.. Please dont starve me like this!!

Dont let me down!!